Sarah Klusak

Hi there, I’m Sarah Klusak.  My official title at the MAD Studio is Services Coordinator, which is really just a fancy way of saying “office manager”.  I handle the day-to-day tasks that keep the department running, including scheduling our computer classrooms, managing the finances, and providing customer service to faculty and staff.  I’m also known for being a little…creative with my fashion choices – feel free to swing by any time to check out my latest hair color experiment or artsy manicure!

My journey to the Studio has involved many twists and random turns.  I graduated from Illinois Wesleyan University in 2000 with a bachelors in vocal performance.  I then went in a completely different direction and ended up owning an aquarium installation and maintenance company for many years, while also working part-time as a wedding singer and liturgical musician (which I still do).  But I realized a couple years ago that I needed a career change, so here I am at Northwestern, working with an amazing group of people and continuing my education at this wonderful university.  I’m livin’ the dream!